Nox App Player is one among the Best Android Emulators available for both Windows and Mac. Its cutting edge engine provides smooth performance while playing high-end games, where your mobile may go down. This guide brings you step by step instructions with images to download and install Nox App Player to play Android games on PC
Nox Player Minimum and Recommended System Requirements
|Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
|OS||Windows XP (SP3) and Up||Windows 7 and Up|
|Processor||Dual core processor – Intel or AMD. Both Supported||Multi core processors with Virtualization enabled.|
|Memory||1.5 GB RAM||4GB RAM|
|Video||Should support OpenGL 2.0 and above||Higher, better the performance.|
How to Download and Install Nox App Player on Windows PC
1. Download Nox App Player setup file from the official link given below. Download will take some time depending on your internet speed.
2. Navigate to the download folder (or your default download location) to find the setup file.
3. Double click on the setup file to launch the installation wizard. Click on Install button to proceed the installation with the default options. Or you can customize the installation location by clicking on Custom. Agree the License Agreement and Proceed.
4. Installation will begin shortly. Wait till Nox Player is completely installed. If you face any interruption, disable the Antivirus Software for a while and try again. Do not forget to turn back on the AntiVirus software after the installation.
5. Once the installation is complete, click on Start to launch Nox App Player.
6. You’ll be on the home screen of Nox Player now. Click on the App Center icon which is located at the top right. You will be taken to Google PlayStore. Now select any game of your choice and click install. You will be asked to sign in with your Google account.
You can either create a new account or sign in with an existing account. If you don’t have any game which you’ve been playing for a while and want to keep playing it on windows using Nox Player, then you can go for a new account if needed.
7. After logging in with your Google account, Installation of the selected game will automatically begin, or else you might want to select it again and click on install. Once the installation is done, hit the back button to go to the home screen. Your newly installed app or game will be on the home screen.
8. Tap the game or app icon to launch. Play it using your keyboard or gamepad.
Nox App Player provides an easy and hassles free way to download and install your favourite Android games and apps on your PC. Users can use Play Store as well as third-party websites to download
Follow this guide and you’ll be able to play Android games on PC without any issues.
Also Read: KineMaster for PC