Kinemaster is one of the most popular video editing apps available for mobile devices. Talking about Kinemaster for PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7), we will be trying to achieve the exact features and performance that we get on our mobile device while using it on Laptop/Desktop PC.
Kinemaster has been popular from the beginning itself due to its pro features and user-friendly interface even though available for free.
We will be following the procedure when we installed Vidmate for PC and My Jio App for PC
- How To Download and Install Kinemaster For PC Windows (10/8.1/8/7) Versions
- Steps To Download and Install Kinemaster For PC
- KineMaster for PC: Alternate Method Using Nox App Player (Optional)
How To Download and Install Kinemaster For PC Windows (10/8.1/8/7) Versions
We will be using an Android emulator called Bluestacks to run the Kinemaster video editing app on our PC. This is because there is no stand-alone or dedicated versions of the app available for PC or MAC.
Users need not worry as we will be having full functionality of the app on the PC.
Minimum System Requirements For Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Ability to download and install software (Administrative Privilege)
- RAM: 2GB Minimum. More the better.
- Processor: Any compatible Intel or AMD Processor
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Storage space: Minimum 4GB. Depends on the apps and games you wish to install
Steps To Download and Install Kinemaster For PC
- The first step is to download the Android Emulator that we will be using. For this tutorial, we will be using Bluestacks Android Emulator. You can download the emulator from the link given below. You will be directed to the official Bluestacks website from which you can download the Emulator.
- Bluestacks 4 works well and we have tested and confirmed it with Kinemaster Video editor
- After downloading the Bluestacks setup file, double-click and Install it. If Windows asks for permission to run the setup file, click Yes to continue. You can trust the installation as the file is downloaded from the Official Bluestacks website whose link has been provided above. You will see a screen similar to the one given below during the setup process.
- If you want to change the installation directory, then click on custom installation and select your preferred installation location. Once that is done, click on Install Now to begin with the Bluestacks 4 installation.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the installation depending on your system specifications. Wait for the installation to complete. Once it is done, you will see a similar screen like the one given below. Click on complete. If you wish to start Bluestacks at a later time, you may want to untick the Auto-start upon completion checkbox. If you are planning to run it now, go ahead with the default option.
- The first run may take some time for setting up the engine. Wait for everything to complete.
- Select your preferred language. This language will be used throughout the application.
- One the next screen, enter your Google Play account credentials (email and password) and Sign in.
- After signing in, click on Google Play and search for “Kinemaster” in the search field.
- Click on install and give appropriate permissions when asked during the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the home screen of Bluestacks and look for the Kine master icon.
- Click on the Kinemaster icon to run the Kinemaster for PC app. If it asks to update the Google Play Services, click on the notification to update the app. The Kinemaster for PC app will be launched and you will see a similar screen like the one given below, which is the Kinemaster Home Screen.
Features of Kinemaster for PC
- Precision Editing – Videos can be trimmed and edited at the precise location without any forward or backward slip.
- Easy and instant preview – Without further rendering, users can see the preview of the project instantly.
- Multiple audio tracks – Maximum 4 audio tracks are supported and per track, unlimited number of audio clips are supported
- Colour adjustment
- Multiple Layers
- Speed control – Control the speed of your video without any distortion.
- Chroma Key
- Voice recording and many more.
KineMaster for PC: Alternate Method Using Nox App Player (Optional)
Like BlueStacks, Nox App Player is also an Android Emulator which you can consider to run Kinemaster on PC. Installation method is pretty much similar to BlueStacks.
- Download the Nox App Player from the link given below
- After the download completion, double click the setup file and run the installation wizard.
- It might take a while to complete the installation depending upon your system specifications.
- Once the Installation is complete, double click the icon on the desktop to run Nox Player.
- After starting the emulator, click on App center to go to Google Play Store.
- Sign in using your Gmail id.
- Search for Kinemaster Pro in the search bar and install it.
- Go back to the home screen by pressing the back button.
- Click on the KineMaster icon to launch KineMaster for PC and start editing your videos
The conclusion of Kinemaster for PC Installation Guide
Kinemaster for PC can be installed easily by following the above procedure without any trouble. Make sure that you download the Bluestacks from the official link given above. Follow the tutorial to successfully install Kinemaster on Windows PC running Windows 7 and UP. If you find any trouble following the guide, feel free to comment.